The 5 P'S of Listing Process on BSE Startups
The Issuer Company consults and appoints the Merchant Banker/s in an advisory capacity.
The Merchant Banker prepares the documentation for filing after:
- conducting due diligence regarding the Company i.e checking the
documentation including all the financial documents, material contracts,
Government Approvals, Promoter details etc.
- and planning the IPO structure, share issuances, and financial requirements
- Submission of DRHP/Draft Prospectus - These documents are prepared
by the Merchant Banker and filed with the Exchange as well as with
SEBI as per requirements.
- Verification & Site Visit - BSE verifies the documents and processes
the same. A visit to the company's site shall be undertaken by the
Exchange official .The Promoters are called for an interview with
the Listing Advisory Committee.
- Approval - BSE issues an In Principle approval on the recommendation
of the Committee, provided all the requirements are compiled by the
Filing of RHP/Prospectus - Merchant Banker files these documents with
the ROC indicating the opening and closing date of the issue.
Once approval is received from the ROC, they intimate the Exchange
regarding the opening dates of the issue along with the required documents.
The Initial Public Offer opens and closes as per schedule. After the closure
of IPO, the Company submits the documents as per the checklist to the
Exchange for finalization of the basis of allotment.
BSE finalizes the basis of allotment and issues the Notice regarding Listing and Trading.